Kanakina Valentina Aleksandrovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Ponukalin Aleksandr Vladimirovich, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of economics and finances, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The present stage of development of both domestic and foreign economies is characterized by a growth of intercompany cooperation. The term “intercompany cooperation” covers various aspects of B2B (business-to-business) interaction – from the simplest forms of cooperation to a more complicated one, known as integration. The latter is characterized by a higher degree of cooperation between businesses and helps to coordinate economic interests of partners and to obtain synergies from combining their resources. The aim of the paper is to study the process of intercompany integration and its role in the modern economy.
Materials and methods. The aim of the research was achieved by the comparative analysis of the principles of cooperation and intercompany integration. The scientific methods of abstraction, deduction and comparative analysis were used as the methodological basis of the research.
Results. Intercompany integration and mechanisms of co-ordinating economic interests of the enterprises involved in the process of intercompany integration were analyzed.
Conclusions. The results of the research allowed us to determine the institutional mechanisms of the effective intercompany integration on the basis of coordination of economic interests of the enterprises involved in the process of intercompany integration.
cooperation, integration, intercompany cooperation, cartel, syndicate, trust, corporation, conglomerate, consortium, strategic alliance.
1. Baryshnikov M. N. Terra economikus. 2012, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 125.
2. Soboleva Yu. P. Innovatsionnyy vestnik region [regional innovative bulletint]. 2011, no. 3, p. 55.
3. Ivanova N. Yu. Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie. Elektronnyy vestnik [Public administration. Online bulletin]. 2006, iss. 9, p. 1. Available at: http://e-journal.spa.msu.ru/uploads/vestnik/2006/vipusk_9._dekabr_2006_g./
4. Sukhanova I. F. Zakonomernosti razvitiya integratsionnykh otnosheniy Rossii v usloviyakh stanovleniya rynochnoy ekonomiki: avtoref. dis. d-ra ekon. nauk: 08.00.01 [Regularities of integration relations development in Russia in conditions of the market economy establishment: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of economic sciences]. Moscow, 2000, p. 10.
5. Sorokina I. O. Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom [Management in Russia and abroad].2008, no.2, p.25.
6. Avdasheva S., Simakova V. Ekonomicheskaya politika [Economic policy]. 2009, no. 1, pp. 158–173.
7. Isakova N. Yu. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Fundamentla research]. 2013, no. 10, part 1, p. 164. Available at: http://www.rae.ru/fs/pdf/2013/10-1/32237.pdf
8. Khayrullin A. M. Uchenye zapiski i materialy kruglogo stola, posvyashchennogo pamyati doktora prava, ordinarnogo professora K. I. Malysheva (1841–1907 gg.): sb. st. prepodavateley, magistrov i aspirantov [Proceedings and materials of the round table in the memory of doctor of law, professor in ordinary K. I. Malyshev (1841–1907): collected papers by teachers, graduate and postgraduate students]. Chelyabinsk: Poligraf-Master, 2013, p. 221.
9. Chelpanova M., Shabashov D. «Ot “Mistralya” do Arktiki» [From “the Mistral” to “the Arctic”]. Available at: http://www.rbcdaily.ru/industry/562949979132159#
10. Koroleva E. V. Mirovaya ekonomika [World economy]. 2009, no. 5, p. 10.